Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Positive Attitude
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Positive Attitude     My mood is not determined by the things that happen in my life but rather my attitude towards them. I choose to enjoy ...

Positive Attitude     My mood is not determined by the things that happen in my life but rather my attitude towards them. I choose to enjoy the good things that happen in my life, relish the moment, and be gratelful, rather than worry about when they will come to an end and what bad things might follow. I choose to take the problems in my life and the things that hurt me as lessons that teach me how I can take care of myself better and be a better person, rather than reflect on the all the other problems I have and how many times I have been hurt before. I choose to feel good about myself.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Top