Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: This is a short poem about my feelings associated with growing up with dyslexia
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Disclaimer. Our materials are intended for entertainment purposes only. We are not doctors or professionals. This website does not offer, an...
Disclaimer. Our materials are intended for entertainment purposes only. We are not doctors or professionals. This website does not offer, and we do not purport to offer, any medical, psychological, therapeutic, religious, or other professional advice to users. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF COUNSELING OR ADDICTION PROFESSIONALS as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinions, advice, suggestions or other content. Non Affiliation. We are not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous or any other so called “12 Step” program.


This is a short poem about my feelings associated with growing up with dyslexia, being late developer physically, and how I finally realised that the pain I suffered in growing up helped to set me free.
 
 
Learning to fly


It was so hard it was so bad
It seemed like pain was all I had
I never saw beyond the sadness
I felt my life was only madness

But then it was I began to see
It seemed the world had been lying to me
I was not bad I was not mad
I had unjustly been made sad

For I am good and strong of heart
And there are many who like my art
And though I suffered I now see why
From what I learn I learn to fly
This poem I dedicate for those who see that we are on a path of enlightenment.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Top